Jones & Partners are looking for a creative Product Designer to join the innovation team in our Clapham Studio. Motivated by adding visible value to successful product launches we are looking for like minded candidates.
The candidate will require a minimum of 5 years industry experience. Our vision is broad as we work across furniture, electronics, consumer products and lighting so hopefully yours will match. This position will take clear direction from senior members of the team and follow all stages of our tried and tested production process.
We consider the following skills as essentials:
· Excellent manufacturing and material knowledge and experience.
· Ability to use PDM works system within Solidworks.
· Ability to work within a team and as an individual.
· Client facing.
· High level of presentation skills
· Product implementation experience.
· First class organisational skills.
· High level of communication and project management skills with supply chain.
· Solidworks skills to include surface modelling, production engineering assemblies, part & drawings.
The following skills are desirable:
· Language skills beneficial but not essential.
· Freehand sketching.
Founded in 2000 Jones & Partners has a global client base of furniture and consumer product manufacturers. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations at every step of the design process and maintain strong client retention. We are a team-oriented business without silos. You will work with all members of the team taking ownership as the project passes through each development phase. As we continue to grow, so will you.
If you are interest please get in touch with your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org